WHEN AN OPEN VIEW IS THE PRIORITY
The sleek, streamlined Smartop Vanish XL lift system is designed to place the cover in a low-profile position behind the spa while gas shocks and patented EAS Lift and Assist component make the cover fingertip light when opening and closing. Requiring just 24 inches of clearance behind the spa, the Smartop Vanish XL allows open viewing to enjoy your beautiful setting.
How to Order Your Last Cover
Available in 6 Colors
Smartop Upright 2.0
CREATES PRIVACY AND WIND SCREEN
We’ve taken the original Smartop Upright design to a new level with the Smartop Upright 2.0. This exciting new design takes ease of operation, installation and aesthetics to an unparalleled level. The low-profile, compact components allow a clutter-free appearance to the spa’s cabinet while hydraulic shocks and rear-mounted center axle eliminates racking allowing smooth and easy operation of the cover.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Zero Water Absorption/Odor-Free
- Exclusive DecoShield layer gives aesthetic superiority and an additional layer of protection against everyday elements
- Built Strong, Durable and Long-Lasting
- Integrated Hydraulic Cover Lifter
- Integrated EAS Lift & Assist system
- Safe & Secure with the Steel Cable Cover Lock System
- Exclusive Heat Retention System
- Requires Just 6 Inches of Clearance Behind the Spa
- Available in Black or Silver Anodized Aluminum Trim
- UL Certified to ASTM F1346-91 (Reapproved 2010) Standard for Manual Safety Covers
Order your Smartop in just a few simple steps:
1. Gather you hot tub measurements to ensure a perfect fit and top performance.
2. Select your Smartop color.
Smartop DecoShield is now standard on all Smartops. Pick from one of the attractive DecoShield color choices on the left. Smartop colors complement most spa manufacturer cabinet colors or your backyard surroundings. Actual colors can vary per monitor. We are unable to guarantee an exact color match. Feel free to contact us to discuss any concerns you have regarding color options.
Each Smartop comes with either silver or black anodized aluminum trim depending on the DecoShield color you choose. Click HERE for the standard Deco/Trim color combinations. If you decide that a different combination best suits your needs, just let us know when you call in your order.
3. Choose your Smartop style.
4. Add SmartShield 800 to your Smartop.
SmartShield 800 adds an extra layer of heat retention to your Smartop.