Well, let us give you surprising reasons you should pull the trigger and buy a brand new hot tub & with facts to back it up!
1. The relaxation in my opinion is so vital to our healthy lifestyle. The multiple jets are there for your sore achy muscle. Many are positioned perfectly and will massage away tension in tight muscles. The heat can be a temporary relief of aches and pains from arthritis, muscle pain, and joint aches. I just love staring up at the stars on a cold night while toasty warm inside.
2. Room for all! The spa of your dreams can seat as many people as you decide. Many spas will seat 4-6. But if you are really into entertaining try going for 9! I have enjoyed a beverage or two with friends and family in a hot tub, and I tell you now, the fun cannot be denied.
3. Do you have trouble sleeping? Sitting in the hot tub before bed can put you in the right frame of mind to fall straight to sleep. Insomnia is no match for the warming heat of your new hot tub. When you leave the hot tub your body will cool naturally causing you to feel tired if you go straight to bed. So get that eye mask on and sleep tight!
4. Health and wellness. Just like a fever your head creates to break a cold, the hot tub’s hot water mimics this technique. The strong heat can help the body naturally fight infections. Hop in and enjoy the new, less sick, person you’ve become by using the hot tub regularly!
If buying new seems to expensive, check out out pre-owned hot tub inventory. Feel free to give our customer service a call with any additional questions you may have to make an informed decision! We promise you won’t regret it.
You should drain and refill your hot tub every 3-4 months.Preventative maintenance increase longevity of your hot tubs and can reduce need for servicing. Let us drain, clean and refill your hot tub. Call to schedule (509) 888-7873 See coupon below for this month specials!
How does hydrotherapy help?
Hydrotherapy can help you in a number of different ways:
- The warmth of the water allows your muscles to relax and eases the pain in your joints, helping you to exercise.
- The water supports your weight, which helps to relieve pain and increase the range of movement of your joints.
- The water can be used to provide resistance to moving your joints. By pushing your arms and legs against the water, you can also improve your muscle strength.
What is hydrotherapy?
“Hydrotherapy is the use of water in the treatment of different conditions, including arthritis and related rheumatic complaints. Hydrotherapy differs from swimming because it involves special exercises that you do in a warm-water pool. The water temperature is usually 33–36ºC, which is warmer than a typical swimming pool.
You’ll normally have hydrotherapy treatment within a hospital’s physiotherapy department. Usually a physiotherapist or a physiotherapist’s assistant with specialist training will show you how to do the exercises. The focus of the exercises can be adjusted to help your range of movement or strength, depending on your symptoms.
Hydrotherapy tends to be different to aquarobics, which can be quite strenuous, as it’s generally more focused on slow, controlled movements and relaxation.
Is hydrotherapy similar to spa therapy?
Spa therapy is based on the theory that the mineral content of spa water has special health-giving properties. In many European countries, hydrotherapy often takes place in spa water. Although there’s some research that suggests the mineral content of the water may make a difference, other studies show that hydrotherapy has significant benefits regardless of the water used.”
Pool Filled with Mountain Reservoir…..
The Largest Indoor Pool is Biltmore Estate pool. Built 1895. Asheville NC – boasts of being the largest private home in the USA. This 70,000 gallon pool is filled from a direct line to a mountain reservoir that was 2 miles away. Heated with steam from the houses boiler with the fire hose you see. The lights in the pool are DC lights and are original to the pool. Tile work was done by Raphael Guastavino who was known for his work at Grand Central Station, Boston public Library and Carnegie Hall.
After 3 days it had to be drained….
The ropes you see hanging in the second pic are for resting if you were tired of swimming. The pool has no filtration, circulation or chemicals. After three days and the biology experiment of heated pool water – they had to drain the pool, clean it and then refill and reheat for the next use. Sadly it no longer holds water but is there for all to see on the tour of the Biltmore Estate. This is definitely on our family’s vacation destination!
STATE-OF-THE-ART HYDROTHERAPY EXPERIENCE
Over the last 30+ years, Artesian Spas has earned a reputation for high quality hot tubs with innovative features not found in other spas. Headquarted in Las Vegas, Nevada, Artesian has resisted the lure of cheap labor and the lack of EPA regulations associated moving their production facilities to Mexico. They believe that American craftsmanship cannot be replicated across the border. Their dedication to innovation, quality, and keeping jobs in America are just a few of the reasons Blue Lagoon Pool and Spa has chosen to partner with them.
Island Spas by Artesian are the perfect blend of therapy, performance, and features
Island Spas may be known for the powerful and therapeutic deep tissue massage of their Helix jets, but it’s the combination of multiple elements that make them the ultimate mind and body wellness product. The relaxing sounds of a tranquil waterfall, the ambiance of beautiful LED mood lighting, and crystal pure water all play an important role in melting your stress away.
Andrew is bursting at the seams with excitement today! The last few months have been filled with many “first” for Blue Lagoon Pool and Spa. None compare to what is in store for us on Thursday!
Can you guess what has us all giddy around here? Stay tuned and post your guesses! First person to correctly guess Wins a $1,000 off any New Spa or a $25 In store credit.